Woo Hoo! Let’s see how my month went for July New Thought 2023. Nicely! We have now flown previous the midway mark. I gained’t mislead you, this month has been a tough slog. My enthusiasm has waned and I’m spending fairly a little bit of time beating myself up over silly concepts. I typically overlook when making recurring plans how a lot I like not having any… HA HA HA HA HA!
June New Thought $50 Give up To Likelihood Voucher Winner = KayKay
Electronic mail me: portia (underscore) turbo (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au
I’ll ship your voucher out ASAP
July New Thought 2023
A little bit recap for individuals who have forgotten.
This yr I’m aiming to thunk 5 samples/decants every week. Extra if attainable, there’s a tonne of them right here to be handled. Each thunk known as a WIN, as a result of let’s face it who doesn’t want a number of additional wins? These are simple wins however hopefully will give us all a way of accomplishment that can carry over into day by day life.
How It Works
- It doesn’t matter what measurement the pattern or decant it solely counts as ONE win.
- To depend as a win the decant MUST be thunked. Yeah, I do know however that is how I’m enjoying it. You may have your personal guidelines in the event you like.
- Multiples in a day are acceptable. So, in the event you empty one thing within the morning, one other after work and one other earlier than mattress that counts as THREE wins.
- Producer Journey Measurement isn’t a pattern or decant.
- On the finish of every efficiently accomplished month I’m allowed to reward myself with a splurge from ONE fragrance retailer. Yeah that’s proper. Positive you should purchase 20 issues if it makes you cheerful but it surely must be ONE etailer or retailer in ONE TRANSACTION.
I’m going to rejoice by freely giving a US$50 Present Voucher to Surrender To Chance for each profitable month to 1 fortunate random commenter. Cool eh?
So let’s see how July New Thought 2023 went…..
FiF: First in Perfume, LiP: Libertine Parfumerie, LS: LuckyScent, MPS: My Fragrance Samples, MS: Producers Pattern, P1: Fragrance 1, PG: Perfumista Present, PP: Posh Peasant, RK: Ruth Okay, SG: Cut up Group, STC: Give up To Likelihood, TPC: The Perfumed Courtroom
- Day: Teo Cabanel Cafe Cabanel: MS: Final time I attempted this I went ape shit for it too. Heat spicy caramel espresso that heads to milky vanilla wealthy amber. On the To Purchase Listing. LOVE
- Morning: Keiko Mecheri Mogador: MS: So fairly. Cool morning roses and greenery, a backyard in bloom. Love this a lot however wouldn’t put on it. Love
Night: Celine Saint-Germain-Des-Pres: STC 5ml: Wore it to work tonight, it was successful. Attractive aldehydic floral with a great deal of brilliant natural and citrus notes. A powdery vanilla dry down. If this was half the value I’d have a 200ml bottle. Possibly I would like a bottle anyway?!? Love
- Nope (Just a few of us Aussies are sporting JHaG Midnight Oud. I’m in 10 chest sprays and doing the home cleansing. Winter drudgery by no means smelled so good)
- Day: Oriza L. Legrand Les Tourterelles de Zelmis: SG 10ml: This has taken some time to make use of as a result of when over spritzed it’s an aldehyde bomb and I get complications. Softer utility is vital for me. So fairly, rosy carnation floral with powdery honeyed amber dry down. Must be a win however Nope
Mattress: Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tutti Kiwi: STC 5ml: I bear in mind making an attempt this when it was out there in our shops and never considering it was one thing I’d ever prefer to odor like. Nicely, I used to be fallacious. It’s pretty, so fairly and like an excellent costly hair conditioner. Fruity, like fruit, not confectionary. Like
- Nope. Completed a L’Artisan Caligna bathe gel.
- Morning: L’Artisan Au Bord de L’Eau: SG 10ml: Was excited to search out a big decant of this after draining a 2ml final month. I may see myself proudly owning a bottle, possibly. Love
Mattress: Roja Dove Pierre de Velay Extrait No. 11: STC 5ml: Bloody hell. I’ve been recognized to knock Roja for his head up ass pretentiousness however this fragrance smells AH MAY ZING! A woody white floral that may be very masculine on me. OMG it’s practically 500 kilos. LOVE however that’s simply an excessive amount of cash.
- Morning: Eight and Bob Egypt: STC 5ml: Used up most of this after I bought it. So lower than a ml. Beautiful conventional menswear. The woody dry down is so snug. Like Posse evaluate
Night: Ermengildo Zegna Musk Gold: STC 5ml: GAH! By the point I realised this was the gold normal musk for me it was DCd in Australia and I couldn’t discover it anyplace. SO SAD! Spicy patchouli musks. Love
- Night: Soivohle Orris Ochre: Mine 10ml: I decanted this out for a vacation years in the past. There was nonetheless nearly the entire 10ml. I despatched most of it off to 3 folks within the Aussie Blind Sniff Swap. Had about 1ml left and wore it abruptly. OMG! An ideal, dry, calmly bready, violet wealthy orris. What a fragrance. This is among the greatest July New Thought fragrances I’ve worn. L O V E
- Morning: Serge Lutens Dent de Lait: STC 5ml: Metallic floral with milky sap. So fairly. We had a sunny winter day right now and it felt like spring. So tenacious, I may nonetheless odor it after I had a midnight bathtub. LOVE
Mattress: Tom Ford Noir Anthracite: STC 5ml: Smells very quaint menswear with a metallic twist. Like
- Morning: J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Altruist: STC 5ml: Citrus and peppery rose with a bizarre assed metallic banknote that takes it properly out of the cologne style into one thing way more attention-grabbing. Like
Night: Tauer Perfumes Cologne du Maghreb: STC 5ml: Solely oily dregs left in my decant. Only a whisper of natural amber with a slight trace of pithy citrus. Gone in below an hour. Bummer
Mattress: Montale Vetiver Des Sables: STC 1ml: Threw all of it on without delay. Metallic, salty, twiggy and inexperienced. Because it warms up on my physique there’s a fairly white floral breathiness beneath. Attractive. Like
- Morning: Jessica Simpson I Fancy You: MPS 5ml: Fruity aquatic with a white and inexperienced bouquet. Very fairly. Like
Night: Mancera Aoud Violet: STC 5ml: This has been an attention-grabbing trip. Sporting Aoud Violet round the home, buying, strolling the canine or working is great. It’s a metallic, medicinal oudh that dries all the way down to a comfortable twiggy amber. Wore it one night time to the opera and it smelled like a chemical plant meltdown, was completely distracting. Like/hate
- Day: Divine EdP: Unknown: That is the outdated stuff, smells so freaking good. My bottle is a bit more trendy. L O V E
Mattress: IUNX Splash Forte: STC 5ml: I purchased a number of of those when IUNX shut store so that you’ll be seeing them pop up. WISH I’d purchased a few bottles now. Spicy, sweaty bay and woods. Freaking wonderful. L O V E
- Day: Cale Fragranze d’Autore Fulgor: PG: Fugor is so attention-grabbing. The open is squealing woods and combative narcissus. So excessive however by no means uncomfortable. The center is like jonquils flowering on a rocky slope within the forest simply because it begins to rain. Slowly it warms by way of to a heat, smoky and comforting amber/patchouli with an overlay of feral narcissus. 15 hours later I can nonetheless odor amber woods softly. LOVE
- Morning: Volnay Etoile d’Or: SG 5ml: Spicy powder over amber. Jogs my memory of a few of the OIriza Legrand line. Dry down is child powder. LOVE
Day: Pierre Guillaume Tonka Bodykon 31: STC 1ml: Chewy caramel amber with a number of bells and whistles. Superbly accomplished. Like
- Day: Parfum d’Empire Tabac Tabou: STC 2ml: Tobacco with animal fur, so growly and beautiful. The narcissus and honey create essentially the most fabulous floral animal. I bear in mind not being significantly taken with this initially. L O V E
Night: DIOR Rouge Trafalgar: MS: Layering this over the remnants of Tabac Tabou made it infinitely extra attention-grabbing and odor extra early area of interest. Usually I discover it a bit like a Tocca or L’Occitane. That squeaky coronary heart additionally has a Turkish Delight really feel for me. Like however not very a lot
Mattress: Bambi’s Stomach: Unknown: Surprisingly alluring furry greenness topped with BarBQ sauce. QUEER! Like
YAY! 25 THUNKS in July! So please depart a remark with one thing you thunked in July for July New Thought 2023. I’ll decide a winner randomly. Then announce within the subsequent New Thought 2023 put up,
Did I splurge? Sure, I purchased Etro Messe de Mineut and Fragrance d’Empire Musc Tonkin, each from FragranceNet. In order that’s two off my To Purchase Listing.