Woo Hoo! Let’s see how my month went for March New Thought 2023.
February New Thought $50 Give up To Probability Voucher Winner = Kathleen
E-mail me: portia (underscore) turbo (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) au
I’ll ship your voucher out ASAP
This 12 months I’m aiming to thunk 5 samples/decants every week. Extra if doable, there’s a tonne of them right here to be handled. Each thunk known as a WIN, as a result of let’s face it who doesn’t want just a few additional wins? These are straightforward wins however hopefully will give us all a way of accomplishment that may carry over into every day life.
March New Thought 2023
A bit of recap for many who have forgotten.
How It Works
- It doesn’t matter what measurement the pattern or decant it solely counts as ONE win.
- To rely as a win the decant MUST be thunked. Yeah, I do know however that is how I’m taking part in it. You possibly can have your individual guidelines in case you like.
- Multiples in a day are acceptable. So, in case you empty one thing within the morning, one other after work and one other earlier than mattress that counts as THREE wins.
- Producer Journey Dimension shouldn’t be a pattern or decant.
- On the finish of every efficiently accomplished month I’m allowed to reward myself with a splurge from ONE fragrance retailer. Yeah that’s proper. Certain you should purchase 20 issues if it makes you cheerful however it must be ONE etailer or retailer in ONE TRANSACTION.
I’m going to have fun by giving freely a US$50 Present Voucher to Surrender To Chance for each profitable month to 1 fortunate random commenter. Cool eh?
So let’s see how March New Thought 2023 went…..
LS: LuckyScent, MPS: My Fragrance Samples, MS: Producers Pattern, PG: Perfumista Present, PP: Posh Peasant, RK: Ruth Ok, TPC: The Perfumed Courtroom, STC: Give up To Probability
- Day: Histoires de Parfums 1826 Eugénie de Montijo: MS: Amber, gentle and shiny with some spices and flowers. Some darkening of the scent in direction of dry down however a really snug put on. Like (If I didn’t have already got so many ambers this may be a real love)
- Morning: Montale Blue Amber: MS: How did I by no means know this cool, salty amber? I do know there are OODLES of ambers right here however I actually need this. On the To Purchase Listing. L O V E
Night: Sonoma Scent Studio Ambre Noir: MS: This pattern is age outdated. I keep in mind shopping for a small bottle as quickly as I sniffed it. That bottle is lengthy gone. Darkish, rosy amber. thick. Love
- Day: L’Orchestre Parfum Electro Limonade: MS: Fizzy lemonade and greenery. Not horrible however not what I wish to scent like. Meh
Mattress: CHANEL Cristalle: STC 2ml: I ponder why I purchased so many Cristalle decants. It’s bloody beautiful and I should have had a few them for YEARS! Like Posse Evaluation
- Day: Montale Aqua Gold: MS: Very good aquatic. Just like Montale Acqua Palma however not nearly as good. Like
Night: Miller Harris Fleur Oriental: PP 1.5ml: I can scent the carnation on open! Like sniffing a flower or bouquet. After a too brief time it turns into misplaced amidst the opposite notes and amber. Like, no LOVE however don’t assume I’d put on it.
Thunked a 750ml Wattle scented bathe gel. I purchased it from Goal lowered to $2. It had a stunning honeyed mimosa and possibly some heliotrope. I’m unhappy it’s completed.
Mattress: Histoires de Parfums This Is Not A Blue Bottle 1.4: MS: HA! Tropical natural resinous amber. Fairly good, made me blink after which assume. LOVE
- Didn’t thunk something however spritzed DIOR Vanille Diorama on the retailer. It lasted over 12+ hours and nonetheless smells freaking superb at 11.45pm
- Day: CB I Hate Perfumes Burning Leaves: MPS 2ml: It is a smoke free model of my childhood leaf burn offs within the gutter of our (and our neighbours) driveways throughout autumn. We had crabapples, liquidambars and Japanese maples within the backyard so there have been PLENTY of leaves. Like
Mattress: Escada Sentiment pour Homme: 5ml unknown decant: Sharp, crisp, evenly spiced woods an d some white florals. Like, probably not.
- Day: Zegna Forte: Unknown 5ml: Thick masculine from the 80s. Could have turned a bit. Was a bit funky.
Mattress: DIOR Couturier New Look 1947: STC 2ml: Jammy roses, white flowers and tropical over amber. LOVE
- Morning: Ulrich lang Nightscape: MS: Sharp and shiny, electrical buzzing. Like
- South Korea
- South Korea
- South Korea: Classic Givenchy L’Interdit: PG 5ml: Aldehydic floral that made me smile at each whiff. Love
- South Korea
- South Korea
- South Korea: Classic Hermès Caleche: PG 5ml: This outdated favorite had me guessing. I feel the highest notes could have taken successful however the put on was lengthy, sturdy and exquisite. Love
- South Korea
- South Korea
- South Korea
- Day: Paris Hilton: MPS 2ml: Watery white floral. Very fairly for these Indian Summer season days in Sydney. Higher than it ever wanted to be. Like
Mattress: Union Gunpowder Rose: STC 2ml: This has modified a lot since I foirst tried it. Undecided if it’s stale, blended, oxygenated or my reminiscence misrepresents however now it’s an amber rose with a sweaty backdraft. Love
- Day: Serge Lutens Tubereuse Prison: STC 2ml: That opening camphor’s blast of petroleum loaded white flowers is astounding. How did I by no means purchase a bottle?!? LOVE
Mattress: Sarah Baker Tartan: STC 2ml: A dry, evenly tea-ish wooden with some attention-grabbing bells & whistles that appear to seek out no relevance within the notes record. Like
- Day: Bogue MEM: MS: How I really like MEM within the sticky humid warmth of Sydney, sure it’s nonetheless very heat right here for Autumn. Good for a Monday doing the cleansing, laundry and writing Trivia Q&A. LOVE
Mattress: DSH Perfumes Highland Idyll: MS: No one does inexperienced like Daybreak. This one is inexperienced however heat, cozy and aloof. A delight with each indrawn breath. L O V E
- Night: Guerlain La Frenchy: Unknown 5ml: Citrus and lemon verbena. Evenly salted grassy base. This decant has aged to perfection. Very bloody good. Love
Mattress: Le Labo Cuir: STC 8ml: Final ml and really thick. Type of leathery, a little bit of straw and a few vanilla all drizzled over heat plastic. Like (not very a lot)
- Day: Mugler A*Males Pure Leather-based: STC 3ml: Divinely excessive candy, manly, leathery patchouli and fairy floss. So horrible and but completely moreish. Love
Mattress: Keiko Mecheri Vetiver Velours: STC 2ml: Very good. Easy, cool, inexperienced opening over wealthy loamy tobacco. Very evenly animalic amber base. Like (LOVE actually however I’ve sufficient amber/tobacco fragrances so I’m forcing myself to. mentally say meh)
- Night: Guerlain Encens Mythique D’Orient: STC 2ml: WOW!! These items is completely elegant. I haven’t worn it in ages as a result of it’s far too treasured now. Floral incense over heat amber and ambergris. HOW may they DC this magnificence. L O V E
- Day: Completed an Aramis journey bathe gel. So bloody good.
Night: Byredo Inexperienced: STC 2ml: Cool galbanum wealthy inexperienced. White flowers. Spring in a bottle. Very superbly and thoughtfully created. How did I not take extra discover when first attempting this? Love
Mattress: Eric Buterbaugh Florals Oud Rose: STC 2ml: Gentle oudh and darkish rose with all of the resins and a splash of smoke. Very cool. If this got here in a twig bottle I’d purchase it. L O V E
- Day: DSH Perfumes Memento de Malmaison: MS: CARNATIONS! With so many lovely bells & whistles. LOVE
- Mattress: 1000 Flowers Rose Cassis Paradis: STC 2ml: The opening felt like an assault. Made me cough. So candy. Nope. Cassis Hell. Bleugh. It did calm after an hour or so however…
- Day: Classic Coty L’Origin: STC 2ml: Almost dregs. WOW! I feel the aldehydes have taken successful however 5 minutes in, HEAVEN! Like
I forgot to say that I rewarded myself for February with a FragranceNet haul together with: Amouage Enclave, Invoice Blass Nude and Patou Pleasure Without end. (Not affiliated, do love a discount.
Naughtily, for March I broke the foundations and pre-bought from two retailers however it was Korea Vacation. 3 x Neared 10ml travels and Zara Vetiver Pamplemousse. So sue me.
All spherical I used over 5 every week however there was every week, primarily in Korea, the place I solely completed three. Sorry all, hopefully I’ll do it proper subsequent month.
You possibly can see what else I thunked in January and February New Thought 2023
Don’t neglect to go away your thunk/s within the feedback. Love following how your depletions are buzzing alongside.